- Go Green Fair
- 3. Official: no idea how Shirley Park deeds lodged with the council were ‘lost or destroyed’
- Why didn’t Stephanie Bottrill’s death ‘hit the headlines locally’?
- Good news for Shirley High Street – at last!
- BT Travel – an independent local business giving reliable service on the high street
- Admin2 on Not a resigning matter!
- cllr Peter Doyle on Six emailed responses to the council tax query
- cllr Peter Doyle on Council Tax query
- Admin2 on Will the long delayed hearing of Persimmon’s Aqueduct Road planning application be presented to the Planning Committee on 3rd April 2013?
- Paul Chambers on Will the long delayed hearing of Persimmon’s Aqueduct Road planning application be presented to the Planning Committee on 3rd April 2013?
Tag Archives: Sainsburys
The shops most likely to be damaged by the advent of Sainsbury’s are Chaggers convenience store and the family firm of traditional butchers, J. Hughes, who sells meat of excellent quality. Hughes also stocks other products, notably bread and buns … Continue reading
As the Solihull News editor Ross Crawford writes this week, “developers simply won’t take no for an answer.” In September 2011, Sainsbury’s application for an Express store in the Haslucks Green Road Station Parade was unanimously turned down by Solihull’s … Continue reading
Ms Burt noted the recent spate of pronouncements: “Accept the verdict of the market and turn Shirley High Street into a residential area?” chairman of Majestic Wine; “Time to let the British high street die”, former managing director of the online retail chain … Continue reading