- Go Green Fair
- 3. Official: no idea how Shirley Park deeds lodged with the council were ‘lost or destroyed’
- Why didn’t Stephanie Bottrill’s death ‘hit the headlines locally’?
- Good news for Shirley High Street – at last!
- BT Travel – an independent local business giving reliable service on the high street
- Admin2 on Not a resigning matter!
- cllr Peter Doyle on Six emailed responses to the council tax query
- cllr Peter Doyle on Council Tax query
- Admin2 on Will the long delayed hearing of Persimmon’s Aqueduct Road planning application be presented to the Planning Committee on 3rd April 2013?
- Paul Chambers on Will the long delayed hearing of Persimmon’s Aqueduct Road planning application be presented to the Planning Committee on 3rd April 2013?
Tag Archives: Powergen site
Householders fearing the effects of building on floodprone land near Aqueduct Road (above) can take some small comfort in the fact that Persimmon is prospering so well that it should be able to meet any claims for compensation. In August, … Continue reading
In January the council’s 2005 recommendations about the Powergen site in Shirley were recorded here, with the up-to-date views of three councillors, one each from the Labour, Green and Conservation parties, who were all keen to see progress. With regard … Continue reading
On the council website is a long account of their 2005 report, made after public consultation. It says that if redevelopment is proposed then all existing buildings should be removed as part of any scheme – another fine Madin building … Continue reading